Tuesday, October 14, 2014

YOGA WEEKEND: October 9-11, 2014


We went back up to Slavey Mühle. I feel so at home there.  It's hard to believe it was my 11th time back.

I sat meditating one day in the yoga room thinking of all the people who have been here with me: my mom, friends from Canada, England, Ireland, Belgium, and such lovely students from Berlin.  The yoga room holds their energy for me.  It is conforting to return to a place I like so much and where I have already had such wonderful experiences.
This group, like all the others, was full of interesting people.  We talked lots about cultural differences and customs.  We were a small group of 7 but well mixed: German, Italian, Canadian, and Finnish.  
Some of the things I love at Salvey Mühle: the stream, the hills, the apple trees, the sheep in the garden, the big kitchen to cook in, the warm couple who run it, the yoga room with tree view, and the quiet.

I have booked two more weekends for next year and am looking forward to them already.
April 7-10, 2015 and October 9-11, 2015.
Happy fall to you all.
Peace and joy,
erinbell.
www.erinbellfanore.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Berlin Bell's Street Yoga

DVD Trailer